We are excited to have access to a life insurance product that everyone is approved for, yes, everyone.
If you want to protect someone you love with life insurance, now there is nothing holding you back.
We can get you approved even if:
- Previous declines
- Poor health history
- No job or income
- Felony convictions
- Drug or alcohol abuse history
To be clear: This is not your first resort when shopping for life insurance. This is meant for people that can't get approved other places. We always take our clients through the options and try for approval at the best company and lowest rate for your situation. You may use our quote tool on the side of this page to look at other options.
How Much Does It Cost?
Pricing below is monthly. A one-time $25 activation/application fee is charged at time of enrollment.
What's the Catch?
Since the insurance company is taking on a risk by approving everyone, they need to have a way to be protected. It just wouldn't make sense for them to issue a $50,000 policy on someone that is in the hospital on their death bed.
They offset the risk of approving everyone in the following ways:
- Lower death benefit - The maximum coverage is $50,000.
- Higher cost of premiums - The same amount of coverage on a healthy person would be cheaper.
- Phased in benefits - If the insured dies shortly after purchasing the policy, the full death benefit will not be paid out. However, in the case of accidental death, it will be paid in full immediately.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
Your membership includes some additional benefits:
- Discount prescription program
- Aetna dental access network
- Vision network savings
- GapAfford Plus - a cost savings program for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
Must be 18 years or older to apply
Currently available in: AL, AR, AZ, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, MI, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, WV, WY