You have questions. That’s normal.
You prefer to research on your own a bit before speaking to anyone (so do we).
You have come to the right place.
This guide was designed exactly with YOU in mind, to feel comfortable … and to help you understand life insurance basics 101 prior to purchasing your first or next life insurance policy.
There are lots of options, terms, opinions, and advice about life insurance floating around. The truth is, 97% of it probably isn’t relevant to your situation. So why even bother with it?
Get the low down on all four types of life insurance options available including whole life, universal life, variable life, and variable universal.
Brand New to Life Insurance Shopping? Start Here:
- How Does Life Insurance Work?
- Life Insurance for Dummies
- Life Insurance Terms Definitions
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Life Insurance Policy – Tips for Buyers
- How Much Life Insurance Do I Really Need? – (includes needs calculator)
- Best and Worst Life Insurance Advice
- ***Must Read*** 15 Easy Ways to Find the Most Affordable Life Insurance to Fit Your Needs
Next Step – Get a Quote or Consider These Helpful Articles:
- Life Insurance Application Process
- Health Class Ratings
- No Medical Exam Life Insurance
- Term vs Permanent Life Insurance
- Settlement Options
- Types of Term Life Insurance
- Types of Permanent Life Insurance
- Final Expense Life Insurance
- Ultimate Guide To Life Insurance Riders
- Key Person Life Insurance for Business
- Ace the Medical Exam to Save Money
Now What? 3 Options From Here:
- Read our highly specific articles on topics that may affect your life insurance premiums such as common medical conditions and history, tobacco use, marijuana , and dangerous hobbies. Browse the full list here.
- View rates instantly using our quote form.
- Give us a call or email to discuss your situation and answer any questions.
I hope this life insurance basics guide was helpful in simplifying a topic that doesn’t need to be so complex.
We welcome any comments below (good or bad) so this can continue to be improved as a valuable resource and starting place for learning all about life insurance.
Learn more about who we are and why our clients trust us to guide them.